Hello, My name is Jordyn Lewis. Welcome to my blog. This is the first blog I have ever done, so it may not be too good. I am going to be writing in this blog for 14 days about traveling. The purpose of my blog is to talk about places I have been, places I would like to visit, the great experiences of traveling, and why you should do it. My expectations of this blog are to pass my grade 11 ELA course and I am hoping to attract many readers that will like my blog.
As I said before, I am writing about traveling. The reason I have chose to write about traveling is because it is something that I love to do and I am wanting to share my past experiences and possibly future ones with you and get you, as an audience, interested in the idea of travel. In the past year of 2009, I traveled to Disney World in Orlando, Florida with my family and in October 2010 I traveled to Hawaii for a week with my volleyball team. As I get into my posting I will be talking more about these past experiences and places I am hoping to visit in the future.
Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment